Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday: Miss Out

Did ya'll miss out on my Monday post for this week? Yeah, I didn't think so. Know WHY I missed out on that post? Because I was busy translating Japanese texts, loving my little baby girl, cleaning out my house, and getting ready for girl's camp. Did I mention I love girl's camp? Because I do. I am a sub-in leader (and for those of you not familiar with it, girl's camp is for girls from ages 12-18 who go up into the forest/woods/desert wherever and learn survival skills, both physical and spiritual) and get to go up her and there during the week. SO, yes, I missed out on my blog post. But do you want to know what? I didn't miss out on anything. Because girl's camp is exceedingly superior. (no offense, MyAmConf...) Because if you really understand the meaning in life... I was right where I was supposed to be. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment