Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday: Perma-Fresh Cookies!

I don't know about you, but while I like cookies just fine, I don't necessarily NEED 14 dozen cookies every time I feel like baking. Nor does my waistline! So, make your life easier and freeze them, then you can pull out just a few cookies and bake them fresh whenever you want! Added bonus? (kind of) You'll always have some cookie dough on hand if you ever get the craving. Need a good sugar cookie recipe? I've found a recipe for the Best Sugar Cookies EVER ... I'm willing to share it. ;)





 Mothering Joy
A few days ago, my husband had already left for work by the time my toddler woke up. She got up out of her room, walked to mine, said 'Hello?' and then climbed right into bed with me, put her cheek on my cheek and fell asleep with her arms around me for about a half hour. It was just about the sweetest thing I could wake up to. ESPECIALLY from my crazy rambunctious daughter who rarely holds still for any reason at all.











No comments:

Post a Comment